Followers

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

More Fabulous DT ladies......




Hi! My name is Lorie, and I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 27 years, and we are the very blessed parents of two grown boys. About 6 years ago, I was introduced to rubber stamping and very quickly, I fell in love with this craft. Water coloring with ink, and Copic coloring are my favorite techniques, but I can honestly say that when it comes to stamping, I LOVE IT ALL! When I'm not stamping, which is seldom, I love to garden, read, cook, and crochet. It is an honor to be a part of the Stamping Boutique Design Team, and I am thrilled for the opportunity! It is my hope that my creations will inspire, uplift, and pass my love for this craft on to you.



Check out more of Lorie's work on her blog The Thinkin' Spot.



Hey there my name is Crystal (aka Caitlynsmommy). I am a stay at home mom to one very sassy and active 2.5 year old girl. In my former life I was an Army officer and am an Iraqi War Vet. Jonathan (my husband) and I have been married six years this coming December, he is my biggest supporter and enabler. I have been dabbling in paper crafting of some sort my entire life. I have always loved to buy school supplies (now scrap supplies) and organize. I dived into scrap booking right before our Daughter was born in 2007 and have not stopped yet. I am not a big card maker although I do run the Cricut Card Fairies. We are a great group that send cards to anyone needing a lift, we are past 600 missions in just a little over two years. I have not used many digital images, but I promise I am up to the challenge. I can't wait to challenge myself with this amazing design team!




Check out more of Crystal's work on her blog Crafting for Caitlyn.



I am a very blessed mother of 3 wonderful children; Jeff 23; Jon 17 and Jenna 5. Jenna and Jon keep us both busy with dance and high school sports. I work full time outside the home at a local Middle School (grades 6-7-8) as the Student Services Secretary. I can truly say that "I love my job", I enjoy working with our students, they make me smile each and every day. I have a passion for many different crafts. I am a quilter and a knitter, my wonderful mother taught me both about 5 years ago and I have made over 15 quilts since then, yep I'm hooked. I have been scrapbooking for about 10 years and creating handmade cards for about 2 years. I can't wait to see where my creativity will take me everytime I sit down at my craft table.



Check out more of Tracey's work on her blog Totaly Tracey.



My name is Amanda and I'm one of the Canucks on the team! I live in Canada...so I'm enjoying the sun now while it's here!

I've been using digital images for at least a year now and my Copic marker collection keeps growing, much to my family's dismay! I'm honoured to be chosen to work with Tracey and Christy and this very talented team. I have some extensive Design Team experience with sites for ribbon kits, store kits, sketch teams, blog challenge teams and now TSB digital stamps PLUS I have my own DT for my online store www.inascrapcreationsstore.blogspot.com . I've also guest designed for several different sites and I know what I expect of my design team members so I always put my all into whatever team I'm on.

Besides crafting and my own business, I work for my mom, work for my grandfather and have two kiddos and a hubby that I have to keep up with!! I really wish I didn't have to sleep! It would make life a lot easier! Then I'd have at least another 5-6 hours in a day to get things done!!



Check out more of Amanda's work on her blog Colouring Our World.

No comments: