Followers

Thursday, July 22, 2010

A new/old friend...


It seems I've come a long way in a year. I was looking at a popular snowman image from 2009, "BlogHog snowmen" and really didn't like the quality and a few things about the image. So,I gave the old fellas a face lift and re-drew them, and re-scanned them from scratch. It took me pretty much all day, but I'm so happy I did it. In fact, if you purchased this image last year and would like to exchange it for this one, send it back to me at traceydawnn@msn.com and I'll be happy to send the updated version. If you'd like to purchase it new, it's in the store. I'd don't like sounding like a commercial so I'll stop that. Anyway, I think this one is much better. I think they're even smiling a little brighter. :D

7 comments:

Robyn said...

Looks fabulous Tracey! I think this will be one of my next picks. Thanks. Oh yeah...the new site looks great.

Jan Hunnicutt said...

I have these guys and I just love them!

Lawren said...

Very cute.

Bastelfalter said...

Die sehen ja drollig aus.
Viele Grüße
Susanne, der Bastelfalter

Jennifer Scull said...

I was just thinking it was about time to pull out these snowmen..... wishful thinking for cooler weather I guess. :)
I'll be in touch with you about getting the updated version. they are soooo cute!

and the store looks so pretty! way to go!

Anonymous said...

love the blog, great designs. please tell me what the music is it really got me going!!

hugs Chrissy
t.w.s@tesco.net

Debbie said...

These snow buddies are super cute ... I {heart} snowmen!!!