Followers

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Check out this cutie patootie!



What an adorable card I have to share with you for inspiration, courtesy of our talented designer Lorie Ames.  She has this super sweet image called Natalie, which she has colored beautifully in shades of blue.  There are so many wonderful elements on this card from the embossing to icicle effect matting the image to the fluff on her hat/cuffs as well the pearls.

You can check out more of her amazing work on her blog Live-Love-Laugh-Create as well as get all the details on her card.

5 comments:

Tanya said...

Awww, she is a cutie! Love the fluff, great texture on your card.

Lawren said...

What a gorgeous card. Blue is my favorite color and this looks so good!

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh my goodness, what a great card.

Cindy Groh said...

Love it. Super cute.

THEBUZYBUG said...

What a cute card...I think I will have to scraplift this one! TFS. BUG HUGS!