Followers

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Charisma Cardz Sponsor


Hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far, here in Kansas City, MO we were blasted with snow! Yes we got between 5-8 inches, so the kids have had 3 snow days but are back in today! With the frigid temperatures in the low teens, I hunkered down inside and was able to get a little crafting done this week.

Today I would like to share a card with you that I made for the challenge over at Charisma Cardz
which is "Good Luck."  I pulled out this super sweet image called AJ with a sign.  I added the sentiment to the sign using rub-ons from my stash.

Check out more of my work on my blog
here.
  


Collette has made this beautiful card that makes me long for Spring and warmer sunny days!  She has worked with the image Horseshoe and has paired it with the perfect sentiment. Collette has shown us this image's versatility, most would think this would only work for St. Patty's Day but this is a perfect example of how it can be used for other occasions.

Check out all the details about this card as well as more of her work on her blog here.




Joanne, from the Charisma team made this super cute card using AJ with a sign also. I love the sentiment she added to the sign, not to mention the fun colors she chose to work with.

Check out more of her work on her blog here.













Vrooom, were off to the races with this adorable creation from Lora from the Charisma team.  She chose to use AJ the race car driver, which she has colored fantastically! What a perfect card for that little man in your life that has a big event coming up!

Check out more of her work on her blog here.

No comments: