Followers

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Charisma Cardz Sponsor

We are once again honored and excited to be sponsoring the challenge this week at Charisma Cardz. Time to get out of that comfort zone and show use those "Easel cards"-if you have never made one before check out the tutorial over on Splitcoast Stampers here.

We would like to welcome Hannah Clark to TSB team as or guest designer for this month.   Check out her work on her blog Delightfully Distressing, her projects are so vibrant and just pop off the screen. Today's sample is no exception- she has created this adorable card using Rag Doll Sitting

Here is a little bit about Hannah:

I was born in Oregon and moved to Canada when I was a child.  About 6 months ago I moved to the Yukon (very north-west in Canada).  It's COLD!  It's given me a lot of time in my craftroom though!  I've been married to my best friend for 11 years and he's so supportive of me.  We have three beautiful girls (ages 9, 6, and 2), and I am very blessed to be a stay-at-home Mom!  I started with scrapbooking about 8 years ago and discovered rubber stamping around 5 years ago and I've been hooked!  I still scrapbook, but I tend to put more creativity into my cards.  I love how artistic that you can get with stamping!  I've only recently discovered the joys of digital stamps (in the last 6 months or so).  I love the flexibility!  I'm really looking forward to working with The Stamping Boutique design team this month!

Princess Jennifer Latte Vanity  is getting all beautified in this lovely card created by Marie.  I just love the how she framed the image, looks just like a mirror.  The added make-up images are the perfect touch ! Check out that super cute patterned paper too, all things that are a girl's best friend!




Colleen has created this very pretty, purple project!  She has used the image Hidden from the Enchantment line.  Loads of layers and perfect purple embellishments make this a gorgeous card!


Jen has used one of my fave images from the new spring line called Bunny Egg, is this lil' lady not the cutest thing?  Wonderful pastels and beautiful coloring make this card delightful!


Heide has created her card using Uncommon Friendship from the Enchantment line.  She has added some great embossing that reminds me of water and lots of fun embellies!


Collette is getting use ready for St. Patrick's Day with this adorable green card using Irish Audrey. Doesn't she look ready to dance her little heart out?  She has a great eye for putting together a wonderful card using these different green patterned papers.


Make sure to join the challenge and head over to Charisma Cardz to check out what their team has created!


1 comment:

DtsArt said...

our your cards are so pretty. Glad to have you as a guest designer!