Followers

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

TSB birthday cards!!!!!

I received the most wonderful package in the mail! I don't even know how they did this, but my design team (past and present) got together and all sent me birthday cards to celebrate TSB's 2nd birthday. One after the other I opened them and just wanted to cry. I think it's the nicest thing anyone's ever done. Thank you so very much everyone. I love you all!!!!!
Christy Dillman, Debbie Kozlowski, Jeanne Kupsh, Lorie Ames, Heather Strenzwilk, Jenn Scull, Stacie Gorse, Rhonda Zmikly, Maria, Matter, Jan Hunnicut, Michele Greenwood, Genevieve Samson, Patricia St. Martin, Dardi Kemp, Andrea Cloutier, Aletha Williams, Miranda van den Bosch and Pat Pearson.

9 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

that is what I call happy mail! so glad you enjoyed! :) you are loved, dear friend!

Annette Allen said...

now that is one fun package...

Rene Sharp said...

What a lovely gesture!! Enjoy!! :)

Mrs. Sassy Crafter (Fabi) said...

What a neat surprise!!!! =0)

Kate said...

So sweet and all the cards are so beautiful. Happy Birthday TSB

Hugs
Kate

THERESA said...

That is such a stunning gesture, love it, WTG girls!!
lotsa luv

aqualeiga said...

What a lovely idea, no wonder you were blown away! Sounds like a wonderful team of gals, so happy to be joining you! Hugs, Ali x

Anne-Marie said...

Can feel the love from here, lol....enjoy!

corryskaart said...

hoi stacy
zo veel mooie kaarten zou ik ook wel in mijn brievenbus willen ontvangen:-))
heel erg mooi en leuk allemaal
groetjes van corry