Followers

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Let's meet Audrey



 
Hello!!  I am Audrey E. and I live in Ohio in the USA.  I am SAHM to 4 diverse children, ages 7-12.  My oldest and youngest are girls and the middle 2 are boys.   My oldest daughter has high functioning Autism, which makes our family dynamic a little bit "atypical" and often quite challenging.   Although I have been crafting all my life in some form or another, I have pretty much stopped doing anything other than papercrafting over the past several years, with my focus being mainly on making cards.  Digital images have become my preferred method of stamping since I began using them about 2 years ago.  I am so thrilled to be a part of THE STAMPING BOUTIQUE's DT challenge team.  I have always LOVED Tracey's images and am so excited to be promoting them as a member of TSB DT.


How sweet is this card featuring "AJ & Audrey" sharing an ice cream cone before summer escapes them!  I just love her vibrant colors and how she framed this image.  If you want to pick up this image, head over to store and grab it here.  

Now head over to Audrey's blog Peace, Love, & Crafting to see details of this card and become a follower too!

3 comments:

Teresa said...

How cute--love the colors!

Anonymous said...

Love your card & the colors & I look forward to being on the DT with you!

aqualeiga said...

Hi Aud, so sorry I missed your introduction post (it must've been one of 'those' days where things go a bit squiffy!) Great to meet you and looking forward to bumping into you on the DT stuff as well as out there is blogland!
Hugs, Ali (aka Aqualeiga) x