Followers

Friday, November 11, 2011

Winter Time Smoochie Digital Stamp

This time I did Smoochie a little bit anime. Just for something a little different. I probably won't do anymore like this, but it's fun for a change of pace.
If you like our new Smoochie line, participate in the blog hop we have going on right now. Every TSB girl has a prize on her blog plus there's a grand prize of the entire Smoochie line! There are 12 in the line now, so that's a pretty good prize. :D Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!!
<3, Tracey

10 comments:

Arielle said...

AWW! Her eyes are so pretty! Great work!

Julia said...

I am in love with Smoochies!!! This one is so pretty!

Rene Sharp said...

This one is too cute for words, love this style!

Lawren said...

Oh My, this is gorgeous!!!!!!

Annette Allen said...

aww cute..

Miranda said...

i just love her this way too, fabulous
hugs miranda

Pam said...

She's adorable! Love her big skates and earmuffs!!
Pam

Jennifer Scull said...

oh she is beautiful! since I've been sick, I'm just now seeing her. I love this one, too! :)

Sandy S said...

oh Tracey - this is adorable! Love the new smoochie line! :)

Melissa said...

Eeek! My wish list is getting longer. ADORABLE!!! :)