Followers

Saturday, October 26, 2013

New Design Team Announcement!!

First let me thank all of you who applied. This was my first ever DT call and boy was it hard to choose!! Each of you who sent an application has so much talent and creativity! I am grateful to each of you who took the time to apply!

On with the show - our new Design Team Members are -
     Rhonda Miller - DT Coordinator - Rhonda's Place to Share
     Deanne Clark - Saunders - A Little Bit O'Paper
     Camille Robinson - c'est la vie
     Jamie Moore - Crafty Girl 21
     Linda Bostedt - Stampin Hearts
     Pam Phelps - All Jazzed to Create

We are so excited to have each of these talented and inspiring women on our team!! Over the next week or so we will be introducing each of the gals!!

Please stop by and congratulate each of these gals.

3 comments:

Pam said...

Welcome to the DT Ladies!

Indy's Designs said...

Congrats to everyone! Can't wait to see all your crafty projects!

toddler costume said...

I was very encouraged to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this special read. I definitely savored every little bit of it and I have bookmarked you to check out new stuff you post.