Followers

Saturday, March 12, 2016

New Baby

Here is a recent Baby card I made for a friend who is Due in April. I'm actually going to her baby shower today!  I don't know about you but I know so many couples expecting in the next few months. I know 5 couples expecting little ones in just April.

I really love this image! I think it's the cutest!   My friend's are having a little boy and the dad is totally into camo and outdoors.  So by using the camo background and the green letter stickers for "New Baby" I was able to capture dad in this card. Then the image of mom holding the baby and cat captures the new mom. Though they don't have their own cat their families have cats and they are cat people. 

This image is called Momma & Baby


Hope you enjoyed this card and that it inspired you for your upcoming projects!
-Annalisa

1 comment:

Aimeslee Winans said...

That's a very sweet image and pretty card. Hope the shower went well. xoxo