Followers

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Introducing Crystal Dennett

Hi, My name is Crystal Dennett and I'm from beautiful BC, Canada!  I'm so excited to be back working on the TSB design team with a group of very talented girls!  
 
I'm a single mom to an 11 year old son and love to make cards in my spare time (my son sometimes colours too - he love's Tracey's MAX image).  I've been crafting for as long as I can remember and cardmaking regularly within the last year and a half.  I started out as an avid scrapbooker but 
once I found cardmaking it kind of fell to the wayside. 
 
I love that I could complete a card in an evening and love seeing the smile on a person's face when I give them a one-of-a-kind handmade card.  My family & friends expect them now and if I
ever forget because I run out of time boy am I in trouble! 
 
 
 I am mainly a person who colours only with copics but recently bought some Prismacolour pencils & am having so much fun with them.  Can't wait to use them on my cards for TSB!
 
Check out more of Crystal's beautiful work on her blog Creations of a Spare Time Stamper.


4 comments:

Arts by Sara said...

Hello Crystal, glad to be working with you at The Stamping Boutique! Hope to get to know you better! Happy Creating! Sara

Heide said...

Hi Crystal,
Happy to be working with you on TSB. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.
Heide

Collette said...

Welcome back, Crystal - I go through phases where it's all Copic or all Prismas ... sometimes, they get to meet up and have a play date, lol ... Looking forward to see how you incorporated your new Prismas.

Pat said...

Hi Crystal! It's great to put a face with a name. I look forward to working with you on the TSB design team.