Followers

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Introducing Louise Forsyth

Hi my name is Louise and I am a stamp addict..... there I said it!  My hobby (read obssescion) started 5 years ago when I became pregnant and gave up smoking, I had extra cash and well you know I had to spend it on something.  And so it began.  I started with scrapbooking, which I still love, I adore making layouts about children and our life, and gradually also became addicted to cardmaking and stamps.  I love the instant gratification of digi images but then nothing beats new rubber either, so as long as it's cute I love it.


I am so proud and honoured to have been chosen to be on The Stamping Boutiques Design Team and I am really looking forward to sharing my cards and creations using the sweet TSB images with you and getting to know everyone and visiting lots of new and exciting blogs.


Check out more of Louise's fantastic work Punk n Scrap.

6 comments:

Arts by Sara said...

Hello Louise, welcome aboard! So happy to be working with you at The Stamping Boutique! Happy Creating! Sara

Gorse Auto Detailing said...

Ha Ha! They have a "Stamper's Anonymous" Program, y'know?
But none of us really want to get help, do we?
Welcome to the team, Louise!

{{hugs}}
Stacie

Heide said...

Hi Louise,
I too am an addict.
I think we are in the right place! LOL.
Happy to be working with you on TSB.
Heide

Anita Bownds said...

yay congratz Louise..!!!

Collette said...

Welcome, Louise - So excited to see more of your artwork.

Pat said...

Hi Louise! I look forward to working with you on the TSB design team.