Followers

Friday, February 4, 2011

Introducing Pat Sergeant

Hi, I am Pat Sergeant.  I was born and raised in the Midwest, Illinois to be exact.  I have 4 grown children, a son-in-law, a daughter-in-law and 2 granddaughters and a grandson due in May. 
I have always been involved in crafts from decorative painting, basket making, crocheting, cross-stitching and so on.  I became serious about card making 4 years ago while attending a Stampin' Up party and have been hooked since.  I just recently discovered the world of digital images and love the possibilities of making your image any size you want.
 
I am excited to be chosen to join the TSB design team and play along with all the talented design team members.   


Check out more of Pat's outstanding creations on her blog Just 4 Fun 2.

3 comments:

Heide said...

Pat,
It is good to be working with you on the TSB team. Hoping to get to know you better and see you great work.
Heide

Arts by Sara said...

Hello Pat, Nice to meet you... I can't wait to get to know you better! I am happy to be working with you at The Stamping Boutique! Happy Creating! Sara

Collette said...

Welcome, Welcome, Pat ... Wonderful to have you onboard. You, Michelle and I should meet up somewhere - Illinois' not THAT big, lol. Looking forward to seeing more of your goodies.