Friday, June 18, 2010
It's blog candy time again. This time we're giving away a set of "36" yes "36" Copic Cioa's. Same rules apply. Just leave a comment and post this to your blog with the good ole' link back to enter. Double your chances by becoming a follower (leave a second comment) triple your chances by having a friend become a new follower (leave a third comment) The winner will be chosen at random in one month on July 18, 2010.
Blog candy includes:
Basic Grey Capella line: 12 designer papers, 5 matching cardstock, 2 doilies, chenille flower, felt sticker, epoxy sticker, diecut shapes, and fabric flowers. Doodlebug chipboard butterfly, Scrapworks vinyl appliques, Jolee's boutique dimensional stickers, acrylic paint dabber, embossing powder.
Sunday, June 13, 2010
The Latte Lounge, a division of TSB, is currently looking for DT members. The team will be instrumental in creating a community that shares the love of crafting while supporting one another. Please realize that the expectations go beyond participation in challenges and creative projects. It is our goal to make an active community for sharing our thoughts, ideas, emotions and creative spirit.
· Post several times daily in the forum and various groups at TLL. DT members will need to keep the conversations going as well as getting them started.
· Comment daily on the photos shared by members.
· Welcome new members with comments on their profile.
· Host at least one challenge per month.
· Participate in other team member challenges at least twice a month.
· Promote The Latte Lounge and our happenings on your blog 1 day/week.
· Take the responsibility for posting Question of the Day one day a week
· Post at least one new project, card, layout in the gallery at least once a week.
DT members will receive—
3 exclusive TLL images
4 free digital images from The Stamping Boutique store per month
40% off in The Stamping Boutique store
Please send a link to your blog along with a short paragraph explaining how you can benefit The Latte Lounge and The Stamping Boutique.
The term is for 3 months. July 1- Sept. 30, 2010.
Applications will be accepted until June 25, 2010.
Please apply to Tracey Malnofski at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you so much!!!!!