We are having a
Design Team Call!!
This past 6 months has flown by and we have been fortunate to have worked with some very talented ladies on the design team! However as we bid farewell to several ladies, we would like to take this opportunity to start the search for some new TSB designers!
Yes that's right you have the opportunity to work with one of the most AMAZING digital stamp designers in the industry, Tracey Malnofski! Over the past 2 years our store has increased by leaps and bounds and we will be celebrating our 2nd birthday next weekend with a PARTY! What better way to celebrate with some new faces and talents to add to our existing team of ladies continuing their TSB journey!
Do you think you have what it takes to be a TSB designer? Would you love working with the FABULOUS variety of images in the TSB store?
What we require:
- Up to FOUR (4) projects a month- these can be ANY type of inspiration project: cards, scrap book layouts, paper creations, altered art... whatever makes YOU happy!
- A blog- where you post and promote TSB and all it's happenings
- Participation in TSB events such as blog hops, digi days, etc. as well as commenting on entries into our monthly contest & bi-weekly challenges.
What you will get:
- Exclusive access to our private DT group where we post free images, upcoming challenge themes, and all our super-secret plans!
- Up to FOUR (4) FREE images from The Stamping Boutique per month.
- 40% discount on all digital images the entire time you are a TSB designer.
- Free blog traffic! We provide links to your blog from our TSB Challenge Blog, so you'll be plastered all over the internet! Hundreds of people will have the pleasure of seeing your newest creations!
Now you may ask, what do I have to do to apply? All you have to do is add a your link to InLinkz below to either a newly created project or a recently created project that shows us your style and creativity using digital images!
We will be accepting applications starting
NOW, Good Luck to you all!
Please only apply if you are a serious designer and can commit 6 months to TSB. You do not necessarily need experience, but commitment and heart. We are very much a family at TSB and are very committed and dedicated to our designers. If you think you're ready to be a boutique designer, we want to hear from you!
Posted by Christy Dillman, TSB Manager