Followers

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

DT announcement.

This has been so incredibly difficult for me. I would LOVE to have a DT with every person who applied. Each and every one was more than worthy of my little store. I ended up taking my top applications and literally drawing names for the 5 spots left. This is the first TSB DT:

1. Stef.H.
2. Rhonda Zmikly
3. Shannon Winter
4. Jennifer Scull
5. Patricia St.Martin
6. Lauri Ingram
7. Christy Dillman
8. Cindy Buchannon

Would the new DT members please e-mail me for details?
Congratulations and welcome!
To the ladies who's names are not on the list, please apply again in December. I really would like a chance to work with you.

8 comments:

Kim Y. said...

Congrats to the new DTs! Looking forward to see all your creations!

Lysa said...

Congrats ladies! Can't wait to see all the great creations!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOOHOO!! What a wonderful line-up of talent here!! I can't wait to see what you all come up with using Tracey's fabulous images!! HUGS

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

way to go ladies. it is definitely my pleasure to be working with you - some again and some for the 1st time! woooo hoooo!

Isabelle said...

congrats ladies! of course i'm bummed i didn't make but i'll be trying out again! i can't wait to see what you guys create!

Ria said...

Congratulations girls :)

hugs Ria

Shannon said...

This is gonna be great! Can't wait to get started! :)

Patricia St Martin said...

this is wonderful girls!!!! This is going to be a great team. Can not wait to get started.