Followers

Friday, October 23, 2009

Whimsical tree card by TSB designer Jennifer Scull.


Good morning!
I'm so excited! My DT and I are going to buy a new computer for me today! Yea!!!
I'll be able to stop using my dd's. Oh, it works ok, I guess. But, it's very slow and it's GREEN!!! Yuck! Green does NOT match my art room at all! LOL
I just love how Jennifer made this card. It really brightens up my blog. It's really beautiful,Jennifer! Thank you so much!
Well,I hope everyone has a super, fantastic day!

3 comments:

pinky said...

Lucky girl getting a new computer, I really really need one, too many digis on this one lol. Jennifer's card is gorgeous.
Pinky

Stef H said...

oh i so desperately need a new computer myself. i'm stretching it til xmas - or a big sale - whichever comes first.

and holy moly!!! what a gorgeous card! it's a perfect winter card. leave it to jennifer to be so talented!!!!! way to go jen.

hugs,

Teresa Kline said...

I adore this tree, I have atning for trees, this is adorable....great job....have a wonderful evening!

enjoy *~*