Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Sweet Sketch Wednesday #35
Today The Stamping Boutique is sponsoring a spectacular challenge site, Sweet Sketch Wednesday. Up for grabs is 3 dig's of the winner's choice, so if you would like to particpate head on over to Sweet Sketch. Make sure to follow these guidlines to be eligble for the prize:
1. Create a card using the sketch of the week. You may use any stamp or element you have to create your card, although if you have any The Stamping Boutique images, we'd love to see what you do with them.
2. If posting to an online gallery, please use Sweet Sketch along with each week's number, which is 35.
3. Add a link on your blog about Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
4. Post your card along with link on SWS.
5. Sign Mr. Linky and add a direct link back to your postod SWS.
6. Leave the Design Team some wonderful comments. We love this part alot!!!!
Now check out the "Sweet Creations" from the design team:
Jana using Audrey the Chef
Lorie using Twirling Fairy
Maria using Praying Hands
Mary using Prince Gael
Rhonda using Audrey with Ladybugs