Followers

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Introducing more talented Design team ladies....


Well I hope everyone had a safe and Happy Memorial Day weekend! Today we would like to introduce several more of the talented designers that have joined "The Boutique Team"-make sure to check their blogs for more details on the fantastic 1st projects they have made for The Stamping Boutique!


My name is Ashley. I love making cards and coloring images. Scrapbooking is also a hobby of mine. I have been paper crafting since I was 16 years old (although my style has changed quite a bit ). I am 25 years old and live in Indiana. I am happily married to Brent and I am blessed to be a SAHM to Aiden, who will turn 2 this September. During nap times I LOVE sneaking away to play in my craft room. When I am not making cards or scrapbooking I love making video tutorials, teaching copic classes, and cooking/baking, updating my blog for friends and family, and trying to learn how to sew!


Check out more of Ashley's work on her blog Scrappin Ashley.


Hi my name is Carla and I have been making cards since March of 2009 and scrapbooking off and on for about four years- what started out as a mere hobby has now become an obsession! I love the outlet to create and share with others. I have two adorable pugs and a very understanding husband. I enjoy working with both digital images and traditional stamps as well.... my favorite colors are pinks and oranges and aquas ... depending on my mood! I also like to read and shop and swap on SCS! I am thrilled to be a part of The Stamping Boutique team!

Check out more of Carla's work on her blog Carla's Corner.


My name is Robyn and I've been into crafting for as long as I can remember. I find it very rewarding. I have only been card crafting for several months. It's become my new obsession. I have found card making to be my source of diversion from life's everyday stress. I have two children (or shall I say young adults). I live in Philadelphia with my hubby, children and three dogs.


Check out more of Robyn's work on her blog Coloring Within the Lines

Hello from sunny Arizona my name is Jan. I've been interested in crafting since I was a little girl. My Mom taught me how to sew at a very young age, we spent many hours together creating all kinds of fun stuff. Even as a girl I loved to take pictures and put them in photo albums, way before we had any of the awesome goodies we work with now!

In 2004 after all the scrapbooks were up to date I was introduced to rubber stamping and haven't looked back! I seem to be leaning heavily toward digi stamps these days, I love being able to re size and print them and the instant gratification thrills me. Not to mention they don't take up any space in my shared kitchen craft area!

I'm a SAHM with two grade school age children who also have a love for crafts. My husband is very supportive of my craftiness and enables me by making stuff to hold all my goodies. I teach weekly paper crafting classes in my home to a fun group of local women and I'm on the blog team for Operation Write Home. A non profit organization of card makers that make and send hand made cards to our troops.

Check out more of Jan's work on her blog She's Gone Stampin'.



Hi I am Jackie Semark and I live in Kent, UK, with my wonderful companion, a border collie cross. I have 3 grown up children, and 3 grandchildren.
I started crafting about 5 years ago, trying out most things along the way, (as you do)... decoupage, pergamano (not very successfully, lol), etc, and finally stamping, although stamping the image was never the problem... knowing what to do with it thereafter was.. however, after a few (ok a lot) of trial and error, testing out waterpaints, various gel pens,marvy la plumes, etc etc..... and then I stumbled across... copics !!! I now have to admit to being totally in LOVE with my copics, (water colours were so much cheaper, I should have stuck to those lol).
I spend as much time as I can in my little craft room creating .. I love to take part in challenges and am blog hopping mad... spending far too many hours just gazing at other peoples wonderful creations.. and yes I still strive to be much much better at putting colour to paper. Thats the joy of crafting... always room for improvement. Crafting to me.. is not a just a hobby or pasttime... its an obsession... :) hugs J xx


Check out more of Jackie's work on her blog Day in the Life of.....

No comments: