Followers

Monday, October 11, 2010

BIG blog candy coming soon!

     Keep a look out for a BIG blog candy coming soon. I got a set of 36 Copic Cios's, nestibilites and the new line of My Yellow Bicycle Christmas pp's. It's worth around $250.00. I'm just waiting to receive the Copics in the mail and then I'll get it posted. Everyone can enter, even current followers of course.
     Now for today's image. I've been doing so many whimsical Christmas images, I thought I'd do something more traditional. I've had requests for Christian images, so I'm going to try to do more of them as well. I'd also like to do a few Jewish images. I've never done one before and my step-son is half Jewish. So I definitely want to do that. Work, work, work and I still haven't finished my Thanksgiving images. aughhhhh.......LOL!
Have a wonderful Monday!!!
Tracey

8 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

That sounds like some yummy candy. I just love this image. TFS.

Cindy said...

Well this image is certainly a winner! Can't wait to see what's next.

Hugs XX
Barbara

Me said...

That sounds like a great candy,i will keep an eye for it.

Grtzz Marjon

María Castillo said...

I´ll be waiting for this awesome candy!! This image is just adorable!!

Ms. Jen said...

Beautiful new image! And I'm always up for some candy too.

JoAnne said...

What a wonderful blog candy, can't wait! This is a wonderful image, perfect timing as I am making Christmas Cards trying to decide what "the" card will be this year. Thanks.

Helen Dooley said...

wow great Idea. I make them for my friend for her friend. How about a Dreide, Menorah, The star of david.

Collette said...

Love the candle, Tracey - can't wait to see more !