Followers

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Introducing Kecia Waters




I am absolutely elated to be a part of The Stamping Boutique's Design Team.  I love coloring large, open whimsical images, like those from The Stamping Boutique, with alcohol markers and color pencils.

I just got married in July and I am so happy (and relieved) that my husband, Chris, encourages my card designing obsession.  We often will spend our time together in my stamp room, with him surfing the web and with me coloring away.  When I am not stamping, I am busy cheering my Ohio State Buckeyes onto victory in football, playing with my spoiled, but adorable dachshund, Sloopy, or teaching Kindergarten.  It all keeps me busy, but I love every minute of it.

 Check out more of Kecia's  amazing work on her blog Stamping Deets

4 comments:

Heide said...

Yea!!!
Welcome Kecia. Happy to be working with you.
Hugs, Heide

Queenie Jeannie said...

Congrats to Kecia!! What a fun team!

Arts by Sara said...

Hello Kecia, welcome aboard! So happy to be working with you at The Stamping Boutique! Happy Creating! Sara

Pat said...

Hi Kecia! I look forward to working with you on the TSB design team :)