Followers

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Challenge #2~Sketch + Green

Welcome everyone to challenge #2. Thank you so much to everyone that joined us for our first challenge and I hope you all have come back to join us again!

Before I get to the challenge I am going to announce the winner picked by random.org:

Winner for Challenge #1 

#18

Congrats....shoot me an email to claim your images!!
And be sure to grab the button on the sidebar to add to your blog!!


Now for the Top 3 picks, which I must say was very hard!!! You ladies really "brought it" for our first challenge!!!

~TOP 3~

Anita



Chris Olsen


DQ
Queelister's Place


Girls grab the Top 3 button and add it to your blog...you deserve to show off your winning!

 

Okay....I have to apologize for this being so late today. I was totally finished, getting ready to add the linky thing and guess what?! My stupid internet went out.....how FRUSTRATING!!! So I lost EVERYTHING after this point.
So, with that being said...let's get on with the challenge!!!
FYI: You can enter 2 projects per challenge. You will be entered 2 times if you use a TSB image or a scrapbook page AND if you use a TSB image AND do a scrapbook page you will be entered a total of 3 times..woohooo! The challenge run for 2 weeks so you have plenty of time join us!


CHALLENGE #2
Sketch + Green
Your project does not need to be all green, I just want to see green some place on your project!



Are you ready for this? I mean I have some major inspiration for all of you today. I'm not sure you can handle it......but here you go:



AMANDA:
Wow... now how lovely is this? I love how the focus is on the photo and the title...warms my heart!


CHRISTY D. :
Holy Moly...this is awesome right? I mean Kalie should be proud of her image today...look what Christy did with it! I love the embossing on the circle!


Guest DT for March ANDREA:
What a pretty picture for spring. I just love this DP as well. And wow...I have been bragging about Andrea and this "techinque" she has with acetate and lots and lots of glitter on her images!!! Perfect!!!



COLLETTE:
Well, looky here...a new Easter image from Tracey. Doesn't this just make you want to run out and buy some peep's??? This card is super yummy!!!



DARDI:
So, I'm in awe of this image. I actually asked Dardi what she used to color her image in and she told me she used the computer...what?????? Doesn't this totally look hand colored? It's so light, and flowing and shaded so nicely and done on the computer! I am wowed by that! And look at that border...so pretty with the ribbon going through it.



Guest DT for March HANNAH:
Now that's a moose!!! Her coloring is so great and I just love the circle...really looks like this moose is just hanging out in the middle of a field with a flower!!!


PAT:
Lil' Miss Audrey is pretty popular today! Look at this great card...I just love the little crocheted flower with buttons in the corner.



STACIE:
See why I said Audrey was popular?? Another adorable card using her! I just love the contrast in the color of the ribbon and that buckle...just love that gold!



JENNIFER:
I just love to see some of the older images being used. This image is from the Medival collection and what a cute little princess...I just love how she's the total focus of this card! Pretty Pretty!


MIRANDA:
I'm not even sure what to say besides FANTASTIC!!! I mean really...I love this image and I love how she used a bit of glitter on the tiny fairies (you can see better if you enlarge the image) and that DP...it looks like one layer being torn away and another one is underneath.


Wow...so I think I'm done! Goodness...this was the longest post EVER....doesn't help that it took me 5 hours to get it published! UGH! Dang technology! I hope you all will be joining us over the next two weeks for our challenge and have a wonderful St. Patrick's Day!!!



3 comments:

Anita said...

Thank you so much for picking my card as one of your Top 3. That is such a compliment!

Moments by Marla said...

The Top 3's projects from challenge 2 are amazing. Congratulations.

The DT has done an amazing job creating projects to this next challenge.

Anna R said...

Lovely DT Cards!!
I love trying out new sketches.