Followers

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Challenge #3 and Winner

Please let me apologize again for being late...I promise this is not me, I have some serious jet lag. Wow....we have been home for 5 days and I'm still having the hardest time getting up in the morning. My kids however...wow...they adjust so quickly and easily, it's amazing. We are so very happy to finally be back in the states and seeing our family after a very long 4 1/2 years.

But you didn't come here to listen to my life story right?! So on with the good stuff!

Winner from Challenge #2

Lawren

Please be sure to stop by her blog and leave her some love for her fab card!
Winner was picked by random.org
Lawren please shoot me an email at april_lower@yahoo.com to claim your prize!



Top 3









Congrats ladies....grab the button below and display it on your blog...you deserve it!!



Awe....okay....now we are ready for the challenge

Challenge #3
Handmade flowers
Handmade by YOU!!! I want to see those wonderful, creative, handmade flowers. You can make them any way you want; paper, fabric, punches, ribbon....you name it you can do it!!!

Here is what the DT came up with:


Amanda:

How fantastic is this layout! This just pushes you right into spring!!! And look at the image she used....I just love how she wrapped "real" thread around it!






Collette:
Look at this lovely handmade flower!!! How fabulous it is!! Stunning coloring on this one too!



Hannah:
Mmmmmmm.....rolled flowers....these have become so popular lately and they are sooo cute!!!
Love this very springy card!




Michelle:
Wow...those flowers are beautiful...I need to ask her how she made those! love that DP!


Miranda:
What a stunning card. These colors are so pretty and lush! All the different directions and DP...stunning! Oh and she cut out that entire image...wow...that must have taken some time! And did you notice that AJ has a personalized shirt on...how cute!




Stacie:
Yummmmmmyyyyyy.....these colors are soooo great! The flowers look fabulous with those nice bright colors and the water really does look like it's dripping off the umbrella.



Jeannie:
These flowers are just stunning....that silky ribbon is just so lush and pretty! Beautiful!!!


Thank you ladies for joining us last week and I hope you all will be back for this challenge. The challenge runs for 2 weeks so plenty of time to join in!











6 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for my top three badge i'm wearing it with pride !!! Fab handmade flowers by the dt.

Kerry x

Teresa said...

Glad you are back in the states. Great cards!

Rosita said...

Hi Girls... is my first time playing with you... and i excited

Anita said...

Beautiful work by the DT.

Glenda Atkins said...

Great job by the DT, loved looking at all the wonderful handmade flowers. Thanks for the inspiration to get busy and learn some new techniques. The one I used on my card is pretty simple and I am determined to do better down the road:D

Linda Wescott said...

Beautiful DT projects. Love the handmade flowers. Thanks for a great challenge Hugs lin