Followers

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Challenge #7 and Winner

Happy Tuesday everyone! I hope you all had a nice weekend. It has been hot hot hot here in N.C. In fact yesterday it was 94 degree's I have a feeling it's going to be a very hot summer here....let's just hope I get to spend most of it at the beach!!!

As always I'm going to start with our winner and top 3.

Winner challenge #6


Candi


Candi shoot me an email with the 3 images from the store that you would like as your prize! april_lower@yahoo.com
Congrats!!!


TOP 3














Grab your badge ladies...you earned it!





Okay...now on to the challenge! Remember, the challenges go for 2 weeks so you have plenty of time to join in!!!


Challenge #7
Red, White, and Blue
Since Memorial day is on the 30th I thought it would be nice to honor and remember all of our Active Duty and Veterans by using the patriotic colors for our challenge. You do NOT have to have a patriotic card as you will see from what our DT has put together, I just want to see the colors of red, white, and blue so have fun with it!


Let's see what our fantastic DT put together:

Amanda:
I love the extra colors added with the R,W&B...the crinkled paper and distressing.




Collette:
This was one of my first TSB images and from what Collette said it was one of her's too. That flag looks amazing! God Bless America!!!




Linda:
R,W & B are perfect colors for summer don't ya think?!





Miranda:
Look how sexy PJL Pirate looks on this stunning tag. Awesome use of the color combo! Who said pirates can't be girly and HOT!!!!






Stacie:
I think this might be my favorite for this challenge. What fantastic coloring and the colors are perfect! I love this sentiment too...made me smile!! Love the sparkle and glitz!













7 comments:

Tina said...

thers no linky...but here is my card:

http://kiehn10.blogspot.com/2011/05/challenge-7-red-white-blue.html

Tina

Gerda said...

my card is here:

http://stampfairyworld.blogspot.com/2011/05/challenge-4-scrapalicious.html

aqualeiga said...

Hi! Hope you manage to visit my blog to see my Red, White & Blue card....here's the link:

http://aqualeigasescape.blogspot.com/2011/05/patriotic-colours.html

Thanks so much! Ali x

Flutterby Trina said...

My card can be found

http://flutterbytrina.blogspot.com/2011/05/thank-you-kind-friend.html

xxx

Kirei na Kami said...

Awesome color challenge!!! Absolutely perfect for Memorial Day weekend!

Hugs!
Carolyn

Sandra DeFalco said...

Fantastic DT creations! Thanks for the opportunity to play at your challenge.
I entered yesterday and my thumbnail is missing from the challenge! This has happened in other challenges too, not sure if it's a blogger or inlinkz issue. I did get an email confirming my entry, as I did with the other challenges that had the same issue for me. Somehow it must be inlinkz and that option of sending out emails. Anyway, if my thumbnail disappears again, I'm number 13 today, here's a link to my entry.
Sandi's Post!

Lena Katrine said...

WOW! Thank you for picking my card as a Top 3 :)
Hugs, Lena Katrine