Followers

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Winner for Challenge #5 AND Top 3

GOOOOOODDDDNNNNEESSSSSSS.....114 entries WOW!!! Do you have any idea how hard it was to pick a top 3? Let's just say it was very hard! I want to thank all of you that participated in the challenge and we were so excited to see that we went over 100.....at this rate we may need to do a top 5 and go to weekly challenges!!! You all are amazing!!!!


WINNER for Challenge #5


Beautiful card!!! Please send me an email with your choice of 3 images. Winner was picked by random.org april_lower@yahoo.com



TOP 3





Maya







WOW right??? Now do you all see why I had such a hard time making my decisions???!!!! Fantastic work to all you ladies! Grab the button and display it proudly on your blog!












6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wohooo!!!thank you so much ladies for picking me for top 3!
congrats to all the other girlies too!
BIG hugs!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Holy Macaroni!! Those are amazing!!!

Maya said...

Wohoo!!
Thank you so much for picking my box as a Top 3 :)
That made my day ♥
Hugs from Maya

Auntie Em said...

Those projects are all so awesome!

Sylvia Blum said...

congrats to the winner and the TOP3's :)
And thanks sooo much for choosing my lily of the valley card as one of the top 3 cards.. this is such an honor :)
{hugs} Sylvia

frutti said...

Thank you soooo much for the images. They are absolutely stunning!