Followers

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Challenge #10~Summer Scene and Winner!

I hope that everyone enjoyed their holiday weekend. I know some people got a nice 4 day weekend out of it. My DH works every other day/24 hour shifts so he was working on the 4th so the kids and I just watched all the fireworks being put off by everyone else in our town!!!

Can I just say that you all blew me away with your NO DP challenge. Wow...that has always been a real challenge for me and you all made it look so easy. AND with that being said...you made it really hard for me to pick a top 3 this time around!


WINNER~Challenge #9


Congrats!!! Shoot me an email with 3 images you would like to have from the store!!



TOP 3
















Here is your badge....you deserve it!!












Challenge #10~Summer Scene
We are in full swing of summer now so I thought it would be fun  to do a summer challenge. The project can be anything related to summer; the beach, the sun, summer flowers....you get the drift! If you need some inspiration I have a ton of it for you today!!! Let's see the DT's work!!!



Amanda:
Wither a sizzling scrapbook page. What a good looking meal that looks like!!! I have NOT seen this image yet but I can tell you I will have it...love a man grilling with a latte!!!




Christy:
Nothing says summer like ice cream!!! Soooo cute!!!!




Collette:
This is such an adorable card!! I just love Audrey with her innertube ready to float down the river or lounge in the pool!





Jeannie:
Love the summer clothesline! And how 'bout those waves at the bottom....LOVE IT!!!





Miranda:
She never fails to give us something wonderful...can I tell you how much I love those hearts....with tiny heart diecuts...OMGoodness!!! Lovely flowers and grass at the bottom of her "scene"





Stacie:
Again with the latte guy....how is it that I'm missing this image!
LOVE those utensils on the card!!! Summer grilling doesn't get any more "summery" then that!










5 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

What delicious summer cards!!!

kavitha said...

Wow,..thank you so much for selecting my card:)

Beverly Montez said...

these cards are great! Where do we post our challenge cards? I don't see a linky thingy, but maybe it is my computer?

faithnme said...

Great job by the DT.. Love Stamping Boutique.. thanks for an awesome challenge

Hugs

Karen said...

Fantastic summer creations!xx