Followers

Sunday, July 10, 2011

A little early "Freebie for our fabulous followers" day!

I decided to post this a little early early because a few people told me it was already down before they realized it had been posted. So I'm posting early. :)
There are so many "Christmas in July" challenges going on that I thought maybe you could use a holiday image. I hope you like it.
Remember, if you've missed it, become a follower and never miss another one! :D




                                                               "On the 5th Day Of Christmas..."

Tracey

15 comments:

gandi said...

Beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Ardilla said...

Thank you! Very cute...

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

So cute, thank you :)

Rhonda Miller said...

Thank you so much Tracey!

Aunty Sue said...

Thanks will come in very handy.

Cleah said...

Thank you for this cute christmas image!

Lawren said...

Thank you. Maybe I'll finally get my Christmas cards started early.

Queenie Jeannie said...

Cool beans - thanks Tracey!

Anonymous said...

Thankyou. I Just love your snowmen they look great.

Jennifer McGee said...

Thank you Tracey!

Miranda said...

cool tracey, gorgeous image

Michelle Quinno said...

This is adorable! Thank you!

Rene said...

This is so cute! Thanks!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So cute and clever too :)

Gail said...

i am a folower but don't see it..:(..loves ya Gail