Followers

Saturday, October 22, 2011

I'm an Ippity designer!!!

I design Ippity kits, now I'm also on an Ippity design team!  My friend, Aletha Williams http://hippitywithippity.blogspot.com/ asked me to join her team and I thought, "why not?" It'll be a challenge for me because I really have no confindence in my cards, but I'll give it my best shot. I designed a blog button for the team and website. Grab it up and post it on your blog if you'd like. I put the link back site up earlier in this post.
I love being on a team! LOL! I can't wait to get started!
Thanks so much for stopping by...
Tracey

5 comments:

Sandy S said...

Way to go Tracey! Woooooooooooooo! Whoooooop! :)

Tracy said...

Congratulations Tracey! YAY!!!!

Pam said...

I came across your blog by way of 2 Sisters Challenge blog. I knew you were an artist for Unity, but didn't know of your other images, and I love them! Congrats on the {ippity} too! Love the cute new release coming out! I will be getting some of your digi's soon!
Pam

Miranda said...

congrats tracey, way to go, will put the badge on my blog
hugs
Miranda

Edwina said...

I got your button on my blog last night. My blog is http://edwinascreations.blogspot.com
Thank You, Edwina Brown