Followers

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Let's meet Terri

 
 
My name is Terri, but I am commonly known in blogland as terriavidreader.
I've been making cards a little over 3 years in this style and I love it.  I make cards to donate to a local nursing home, for a local healthcare facility, for cancer fundraisers and children's causes and also a few for Operation Write Home.  But I also enjoy making cards for no specific reason - just to let someone know I care.  
I think overall my style is CAS, but every now and then I like to mix it up!
I have a new granddaughter (my first) and I've started thinking about scrapbooking too.  
I have very eclectic taste in music and evidently clipart! I love such a variety of things.  You never know what kind of card you may find on my blog!
 
 
Terri has used one of her favorite images called "jewelry box" which can be found here. What a wonderful clean and simple design with a little touch of flare added by that spectacular bling!  Head over to her blog Terri's Tries @ Making Cards and become a new follower!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the sample Terri!

I'm excited to be part of the DT with you at TSB!

:)

Melissa said...

Welcome, Terri! I can't wait to get to know you and see more of your work! Love the image you used and the pretty bling on this!