Followers

Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday Inspiration

Can you believe it's February already? It seems like the months are just flying by, but in our house that just means we are a little closer to baseball season. My boys eat, sleep, & breathe baseball and with these 60 degree days we have been having here in MO who wouldn't love to be outside!
 
Woo Hoo Friday is here and I know I am gearing up to do some crafting this weekend as I watch the big Super Bowl game. How about you all what's on your to-do list this weekend?  Well I thought I would provide you with a little inspiration from the DT ladies to get your in the crafting spirit! To visit the DT ladies blogs just click on their name or if you want to pick up any of the images used below, just click on name of image and it will take you right to it in the TSB store.

Enjoy your Friday and Happy Crafting!


Sandy using "Trenton"-I think I have a crush on this sweet lil' man!


Sue using "Ribbon Rose" to create a lovely card for friend diagnosed with Prostrate Cancer.


Julia using "Whimsical Bird" in bright colors to get us ready for spring that is just around the corner.


Ali (Dragonlady) using "Bird Cage" on this stunning vintage card- can't you just look at this all day?

Rhonda using these adorable "Panda Bears" to create a fun birthday card!


Ali (Aqualeiga) using "Inspire" which makes me think of all those pretty flowers that will be popping up soon!


Debbie using "Smoochie Baby" who is pretty in pink and perfect for those sweet little girl projects!

No comments: