Followers

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Challenge #28 Pearls and Swirls and Winner

Good Morning everyone! It's a very sunny Tuesday morning here in NC. I just can't wait for the temps. to rise again...this waking up to 20 somethings is too dang cold for me!!!


I'm going to get started with the winner from last weeks challenge!

WINNER CHALLENGE #27


Congrats!! Shoot me an email with 3 images from the store you would like to have! april_lower@yahoo.com

TOP 3








Fabulous shaped cards...thank you all for participating and having some wonderful eye candy for us!!!


This weeks challenge is:

CHALLENGE #28
Pearls and Swirls

Yummy....look at Cynthia on that big ol' cupcake!! I see the swirls in her DP and some pretty pearls along the bottom...love the border punch!



Craftygirl:
These swirls go perfectly with mermaid pearl.



Yay...Debbie did a layout for us! I love to see TSB images on scrapbook pages! Lot's of pearls and swirls on this lovely Easter layout!



I love the way she accented the swirls with some pearls around it...too cute! And of course so is Marie Antoinette!!!



Awwww....bunny in egg is colored soooo pretty (I think everyone loved their freebie in our last newsletter)...and wow...look at those swirls in that punch or die cut...I need that!!!



is using one of our newer images Daisy Fairy which is soooo cute and added lots of swirls, pearls, flowers and some lovely colors!




This is one of my favorite lines EVER...the Alice in Wonderland line and this sentiment is soooo perfect for this! I love the swirls as her background paper that she embossed!



is actually using one of TSB's older images from the medival collection Princess Gwendolyn and it looks amazing surrounded by all those beautiful flowers and pearls and of course swirls!!



Wow wow wow....Sandy is showing off for us a little bit today with her use of 20/40 butterfly!!! LOL!! This is some amazing work and I always love to see what the girls come up with when they use images like this...fab work Sandy!





used doll baby for her creation this week and added some amazing flowers along with her pearls and swirls!!!







4 comments:

Mary J said...

Woo hoo! Thx for choosing my card! I will send you an email right now!!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oh...thank you thank you for liking my card and me being in the Top 3. A wonderful feeling!!!

Papercrafting Beach Bum said...

Loved this challenge!
Congrats to Mary J on winning AND being top 3 with her darling card!

dj1952 said...

Fabulous work by the DT. You give so much inspiration. Hugs, dj1952