Followers

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Design Team Introduction - Linda Bostedt

We would like to welcome another new member to our team - Linda Bostedt!!!

Hello fellow crafters,  My name is Linnda Styrna-Bostedt and I am so honored to be part of this awesome and talented group.  I am a Registered Nurse and I have a MBA in Healthcare Administration.  I am currently employed at Northern Illinois University working as the Assistant Director for Health Services.  I am so blessed to be able to work in a career that I love and I can give back to others.

My passion for all types of crafting began when I was a child,  you name it, I tried it.  I became involved in paper crafting about 10 years ago when a new Scrapbook Store opened in out neighborhood.  I had no clue what the store was but my daughter and I ventured into it.  Well needless to say I spent all my grocery money there and my addiction began.  Digi's., Rubber Stamps, Copics, Pencils, papers, embellishments.... I love everything!  Crafting is my down time.  But the greatest gift is when you make a homemade card and you see the smile on the recipient's face.

Talk with you soon.......
Linda

Here's a wonderful creation Linda made using The Stamping Boutique image Winter Time Smoochies

You can find more of her inspiring creations on her blog Stampin Hearts.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Stef H said...

what no picture???? we are sooooo thrilled to have you here.

hugs :)

Pam said...

Welcome to the team Linda!!

bumblebee creations said...

welcome Linda!!