Followers

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Yep time to share another fabulous new DT member

Today we would like you to meet Martha Tucker.


Here's a little info about Martha -

Hello my name is Martha, I have been married 7 years to the love of my life who fully supports my addiction ( and yes I mean addiction!). I have two beautiful babies, who are 5 and 3, my son Sebastian and my daughter Trinity. When I have free time you can usually find me with a Copic in my hand! I have loved all things paper-crafting since before I can remember. I'm so super excited to be designing for The Stamping Boutique, I can't wait to start this part of my journey and see where it leads.

Martha combined 2 images from TSB - Sitting Audrey and Bench

This is one of my favorite color combinations!! To see more of Martha's incredible work be sure to check out her blog Trinity Rose Designs

2 more introductions to go!!

No comments: