Followers

Friday, June 26, 2015

Thanks to all the participants from our last challenge - Summer Fun!!! The winner is #4 Sara!! Congrats!!

Please email  melissac1966@gmail.com for your 2 free images!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On to the new challenge which is a recipe. You need to use 1 image, 2 designer papers and 3 embellishments.

Here are the Design Team samples!! You can find more details about their projects on their blogs. All you need to do is click the name and voila you are there. :-)



Image - Daffodil


Image - Poppies







Thanks for stopping by!! We look forward to seeing your entries in our Recipe Challenge!!



4 comments:

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Thanks for the challenges. I love all the awesome inspiration by the DT! I know it is hard to see; but both of my papers are designer papers. The mauve color has an imprint of flowers on it. I am not sure how you count the embellishments. I counted pearl bling as one, ribbon as two and bow as three. LOL! Hugs, Gloria

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Glittered Paws said...

What a fun recipe for this challenge. Lots of fun images.

Furrbster said...

I hope you like my take on the recipe for this challenge :)

Hugz Tinz

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Sorry, I accidentally clicked on the enter before I could change it to 3 entries. Hope everyone is having a great day! I counted the 3 embellishments as 1 and 2 for flowers and 3 is bow. I hope this is correct. I didn't count the sentiment. Hugs. Gloria

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com