Followers

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Challenge #12~Happy Birthday~A young Male

Morning everyone....we are in August....I honestly don't know where July went but I know it went toooo fast! I hope everyone is enjoying their summers.


Let's jump right in and start with our winner from challenge 11


CHALLENGE #11 WINNER



Shoot me an email with 3 images you would like from the store!!! Congrats on your win!


TOP 3









Congrats Ladies...your creations were fantastic!!!


Challenge #12
My little brothers Bday is today (Happy Birthday Cody) so I thought we could make some birthday cards! I'd like to see cards for creations or scap pages for young males!!

Here is the FAB work from the DT:

Miranda:
She went very young male and isn't it the cutest thing ever? Wow...I love the light blues and flowers!



Stacie:
Awwwwwe...how cute is this? And it would be so fitting for my brother (even though he's 25 now)he's in the Air Force and this would be a perfect color combo!




Christy:
What an awesome digi page!!! This is soooo inspiring to try my hand at digi scrapping!



Bridget:
This is our August guest DT and wow....what a fantastic card!!! This coloring is outstanding! Love love love all the circles!








2 comments:

Saskia Pullen said...

Nice Dt team cards.
I've just placed mine. I kept it simple because the scrappaper is already Busy.

Hope ya like the card.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This challenge came just in time for my son's card, OK he's not a "young" male, well he is really, as all men are LOL