This is my favorite place to hang out. Check it out!!!
Calling ALL Creative People
We are having a
Design Team Call!!
We are looking for fellow crafty folks
to join our Team
and become part of the
Latte Lounge Family!
We are a very small group
who love to laugh and have fun.
We enjoy creating projects
because it is FUN,
not because it's a "job"!
We would LOVE for you to join
And we have room for Kid's too!!
We run a Kid's Challenge every month
and would LOVE a Kid's Design Team
to showcase the challenge every week!
Here are the details:
What we require:
- Up to FOUR (4) projects a month (one a week)- these can be ANY type of inspiration project: cards, scrap book layouts, paper creations, altered art... whatever makes YOU happy!
- A blog would be nice, but is not required. We would like you to be able to post our promotions and events to spread the word about what a great place the Latte Lounge is!
- Participation in something at the Latte Lounge! There is so much to do, between the Groups, the Challenges, the Swaps, the Galleries, the Forum... we would like our DT to actively contribute to the "Lounge" in some way! ANY way that makes you happy!
What you will get:
- Exclusive access to our private DT group where we post free images, upcoming challenge themes, and all our super-secret plans!
- Up to FOUR (4) FREE images from The Stamping Boutique per month. We would like you to use those images for challenge inspiration, but if you have something else you'd rather use, that's ok too!
- Free blog traffic! We provide links to your blog from our TLL Blog and from the Lounge, so you'll be plastered all over the internet! Hundreds of people will have the pleasure of seeing your newest creations!
How to apply:
- Pick out your favorite 1 or 2 projects and paste them in an email
- Include your Blog address in that email, if you have a blog
- Tell us a little about yourself and your favorite crafting styles
- Make sure you include your name and some way to contact you!
- Send that email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be accepting applications starting
I'm not telling you the deadline,
because you'll just put it off!
Get that application sent in
as soon as you can!!