Followers

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Let's Meet Lawren



Hello everyone, my name is Lawren Fowlkes. I live in Central Florida, land of Mickey Mouse and it is hot, hot, hot here right now.

I have been crafting for a long time. My first craft was sewing, my mother taught me at a young age and I have been sewing ever since. I eventually got into scrapbooking and that seemed to take over my hobbies.

I have one daughter who is usually the subject of most of my scrapbooking. I have been scrapbooking about 10 years and card making for about 4 years. In addition to my paper crafts I also, crochet, knit, read fiction books and hoard paper crafting supplies.


From the first moment I saw The Stamping Boutique images; I became a fan! I am so excited to be a part of the team here at The Stamping Boutique and I can’t wait to get started.

For her  project she used
Tooth fairy Cynthia and created a mini pizza box to hold all the little teeth from that her daughter keeps losing. LOL! I love this color combo and how she framed the image.  What to see more of Lawren's fantastic work?  Head over to her blog AHobby-holic and become a follower today!




6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

LOL - I had to remove my previous post as I mispelled! OMG! Gasp! LOL

Love your cards Lawren & your use of Tracey's TSB images...

Sandy

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Congratulations Lawren!!!
I can't wait to see what you bring to the team!!!
Your card is beautiful, as always!

HUGS!
Heather

mariska said...

Welcome and congrats at making it in the team.
And cant you sent a little warmth from Florida to the Netherlands? Because whe didnt got a summer this year and i miss it realy.
Lol.

Hugs mariska

Melissa said...

Love this, Lawren! What a darling little pizza box! Can't wait to see more of your work soon! :)

Rene Sharp said...

Looking forward to working with you!! :)